My client is a highly successful firm of Accountants with several offices. They are experiencing an extraordinary period of growth and are seeking to expand their team and are looking for Accountants studying or qualified AAT to work in their Plymouth office.
My client is offering a very competitive salary, depending on experience, plus a suite of excellent benefits!
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: –
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of tax computations
- Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Collating and presenting income and expenditure information
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- General admin duties to provide support to Partner, managers and the office
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Outgoing, socially confident, and emotionally controlled
- AAT level 3
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.