Are you looking to join a friendly and professional business, where your input is appreciated, and achievements recognised?
Our client is looking for a dynamic candidate to work in their Finance Team in Exeter. The successful candidate will be responsible for the input of all sales data, purchase and nominal ledgers, journal entries, bank reconciliations and other finance and office duties.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to, include: –
- Processing sales, debtors and cash transactions in the general ledger
- Administering the direct debits
- Assist with credit control
- Manage repeat invoicing
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Assist with reconciliation of closing debtors
- Maintenance of petty cash records
Skills and qualifications required: –
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Strong communicator
- Good organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good IT skills including Excel & word
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role please do not hesitate to contact us. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.