If you are an Accountant looking for a new challenge, we have an opportunity within a thriving business.
This exciting company has seen a significant increase in business in recent years and offers a supportive culture with a friendly team. After an initial induction the successful candidate can work from home. The company are looking for an individual who can become a part of the team.
The main duties will include, but are not limited to: –
- Bank reconciliations
- Undertaking daily processes to ensure records are kept up to date.
- Posting journals and bookkeeping services
- Continuous automation of tasks to ensure efficiencies
- Managing own workload, planning and managing jobs and tasks to ensure great service outcomes and peace of mind for the client
- Providing support to Client Managers
- Monthly preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Other work as per the full job description (to be supplied upon application)
The successful candidate must have;
- Working toward AAT level 3, or be qualified by experience
- 2 years minimum experience in practice or industry
- Exposure to cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Competent using IT such as Word and Excel
- Competent in preparing and filing VAT returns
- Personable and real passion for and experience of providing excellent client care
- High levels of integrity
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.