Our client is a well-established firm based in Plymouth who are passionate about their clients; offering a comprehensive range of business advice and accountancy services to individuals and businesses throughout Devon and beyond. With a partner led approach, they pride themselves in providing a personal, but professional service to all their clients.
Our client is offering a permanent, office based, full-time position as an Accounts and Audit Senior with a starting salary in the range of £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience. The role will involve working for a variety of clients in a range of industries. You will work closely with a manager and be responsible for organizing and managing accounts and audit jobs, tasks and project components as well as coaching and directing assistants.
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: –
- Planning, delivery, and overall management of audit engagements for a portfolio of clients
- Monitoring performance of audit delivery against agreed KPI’s
- Managing the preparation of financial statements
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing and developing junior members of the team
- Networking with the business communities in Exeter and where your clients are based
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
- ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified or partly qualified
- Good knowledge of UK Financial Reporting standards
- Experience of leading, coaching and supervising junior members of staff
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.