My client is a very successful local business who has an opportunity to join them as an Accounts Manager on a permanent basis. You will be stepping into a new role with scope to play a key part in driving growth and improving efficiency.
The company are looking for an individual who can become an integral part of the team and evidence a commitment to drive the business forward. The role will include day to day running of the financial systems, managing the sales and purchase ledgers, stock management and liaising with different departments. A background in managing foreign exchange and dealing with international sales will be advantageous.
The Main Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the financial systems
- Managing all aspects of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Processing of data transactions using Sage 50
- To prepare schedules, statements and reports as requested
- Completion of VAT and Corp tax returns
- Developing meaningful reports
- Supporting other members of the team as and when required
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Experience in a similar position
- AAT3 or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of international sales – FX
- Client focused both internally and externally.
- A good understanding of double entry and basic accounting
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to operate to strict deadlines
- Experienced in the use of Sage 50 accounting software
This is a prime opportunity for a motivated driven individual to join a thriving and fast-changing business. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this role.