My client is a very well-established and reputable business with offices across Somerset. If you have a background in accounts and want to take the next step in your career, we have an opportunity for a self-motivated Accounts Senior who is passionate about client care.
We are looking for AAT/ ACCA qualified or part qualified candidates to join their team to work as part of their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be self-directed, and able to manage their own workload, with sound planning and task management. Alongside experience in providing excellent client care, they must also have industry-specific knowledge.
Main Duties (but not limited to) are: –
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of client’s accounts and tax returns.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- More duties as included in the full job description to be provided
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications: –
- A minimum of 2 years’ practice experience
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified or newly qualified
- You will be an excellent communicator
- Be a team player
- Experience of online software (desirable)
This is an opportunity for someone motivated by quality and client care to enhance their career.
For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.