Our client is a dynamic and growing firm of accountants committed to providing exceptional financial services to their clients. They are accomplished specialists in their field and have an incredibly supportive culture meaning staff retention is very high. Due to expansion, they are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to work around 30 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified (Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience also considered) from a practice background with strong double entry bookkeeping skills and a good working knowledge of accountancy software such as Quickbooks and Free Agent. The salary quoted is based on 37.5 hours per week and the remuneration will therefore be pro-rata for the hours worked.
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: -
• Undertaking bookkeeping for clients
• Preparation of accounts to trial balance
• Purchase & Sales Legder
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
• Bank reconciliations
• General admin duties
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
• A positive attitude, friendly and personable
• AAT Qualified (Qualified by Experience considered)
• Experience of working in practice is essential
• Knowledge of cloud software desirable
• Professional and team orientated in approach
•Strong double entry bookkeeping skills
For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.