Accountancy Practice specialists Elite Staffing Solutions have been instructed on a Bookkeeping opportunity on behalf of our client, a friendly and forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their lovely offices in Yeovil to work as part of their dynamic team. This is a full time, permanent role attracting a salary of between £22,000 to £28,000 plus benefits and free parking. The successful candidate will be self-directed, and able to manage their own workload, with sound planning and task management.
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: –
• Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services.
• Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
• Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
• General admin duties to provide support to their partners, managers and the office.
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
• A positive attitude, friendly and personable
• Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
• Adaptable, organised and conscientious
• Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Professional and team orientated in approach
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
• Experience of delivering exceptional customer service in an office-based working environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven accuracy and an eye for detail
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
This is a full time, permanent position (although part-time might be considered) ideal for those looking for a role with an ever-growing team, who want to enjoy their job in a bright, challenging environment.
For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.