Are you a newly qualified Accountant or maybe looking for a move from Audit to Corporate Finance? Elite Staffing Solutions have been instructed by a highly successful, award winning, firm of chartered accountants with multiple offices across the South-West to source a Corporate Finance Executive.
As a key addition in this growing department, you will have a genuine opportunity to progress and develop in this role and firm. You will be working closely and directly with highly experienced and well-regarded professionals in this field, as a key right-hand support, delivering on wide ranging project work across all areas of lead advisory, modelling, transaction support and due diligence.
Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Support the Corporate Partner in transactions such as acquisitions, disposals, corporate restructurings, due diligence, valuations, fund raising and other ad hoc projects.
- Provide business advisory services and assistance
- Assist in complex working capital exercises
- Preparation of corporate finance bid/ proposal documents
- Attend training courses, keeping technical knowledge up to date
- Work effectively with members of the team and client staff
- Ensure compliance of internal procedures
The successful candidate must have:
- Finalist or newly qualified ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Analytical and logical skills
- Good communication skills
- Technically up to date with awareness of relevant regulatory frameworks
- Professional and ethical skills, displaying integrity at all times
- Ability to work well within a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced Corporate Finance Team with a genuine opportunity for progression. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.