Are you looking for a company where you can begin or build on your career, gain a professional industry recognised qualification, have lots of opportunities to develop and progress and also really enjoy going to work?
We have an opportunity for a junior Database Administrator to join this award winning company in a supportive yet fun working environment.
They offer a personal development programme and great long term career opportunities which are difficult to beat. They have a lovely working culture and their employees are at the centre of their focus.
This is a full time, permanent role with exciting career prospects. Hybrid working is available from the office in Essex but you must be able to travel to travel to the office and another office in the South West two nights a month.
The salary for this role is circa £50,000 DOE plus benefits.
Main duties of this role include:-
- Help to build, develop and maintain data warehouses
- Create and maintain SQL schema including stored procedures and functions
- Monitor the SQL Server estate
- Maintain SSIS packages
- Create SSRS reports
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience using PowerBI, Excel, SQL Management Studio
- Experience / knowledge within Financial Services or Insurance
- Competent experience in SQL, SSIS and SRRS
- Good T-SQL skills
- Experience in a similar role
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.