Elite Staffing Solutions are delighted to be working in partnership with Patient Choice.
Patient Choice is a Dispensing Appliance Contractor for NHS prescriptions. They focus on providing a high-quality appliance home delivery service to patients that offers much more, such as repeat prescription delivery, emergency deliveries in the UK or abroad, a sampling service and accessories.
They are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their growing business. Due to the continued growth and success of the business.
We are predominantly looking for people who can work full time hours, but part time hours may also be considered depending on hours and needs of the business. The successful candidate would be required to work initially between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm initially and then 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and the salary starts at £23,000 rising to £24,000 after a successful probation period.
Some of the benefits include.
· Payday lunch or dinner for all the staff in the office
· Summer and Christmas party
· Above average annual leave days + Bank holidays on top
· Birthday off
· Healthcare Cash plan
· Free parking on site
During your induction and training, you will have the opportunity to initially work across the various departments to see what area you enjoy the most.
The Main Duties include.
- Inputting sales orders received from patients or clinicians
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve inbound order queries
- Process invoices, credit card expenses and receipt retention
- Reconcile supplier statements
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have.
- Enthusiasm and a want to do well
- Good customer service skills both written and orally
- Extremely organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- High level of accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.