My client is a highly reputable, established business with ambitious growth plans. They operate a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
Based in Chard my client is looking for a Finance Assistant, who will ideally be an experienced Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator to support the Senior Management Team. You can expect to work in a friendly work environment where you can use your skill and passion to really make a difference.
Main Duties include (but are not limited to): -
- Maintain finance bookkeeping
- Payroll & employer pension monitoring
- General bookkeeping duties
- Managing the Purchase Orders & Purchase ledger
- Preparing invoices, allocating payments etc.
- Preparing reports for analysis
- General assistance and support for the Senior Management Team
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications: -
- Good standard of education
- Ideally AAT3/4 or qualified by experience
- Strong experience working in a similar role
- Experience of managing finance & payroll
- Solid experience of working in industry
- Experience of Sage Line 50 (desirable)
If this sounds of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.