My client is a very successful local business who has an opportunity to join them as an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis, home based, with occasional visits to the office in Taunton or Exeter. On a part-time basis (15 to 20 hours a week) the salary quoted is based on 37.5 hours per week and will therefore be prorate for the hours worked. The business is going through massive growth and is likely to double in turnover in the next year and the hours may potentially increase if desired.
The successful candidate will be self-directed, and able to manage their own workload, with sound planning and task management. Alongside their experience in providing excellent client care it would be helpful if they have held a similar role before in a retail business.
The Main Duties will include, but are not limited to: –
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing the purchase ledgers
- Processing of data transactions using Xero
- To prepare schedules, statements and reports as requested
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Preparing year end accounts and liaising with Accountants
- Supporting other members of the team as and when required
The Successful Candidate must be: –
- Experience in a similar position
- AAT3 or qualified by experience
- Be organised and methodical
- Client focused both internally and externally
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to operate to strict deadlines
- Experienced in the use of Xero Accounting software
This is a prime opportunity for a motivated driven individual to join a thriving and fast changing business. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this role.