My client is a highly successful retail and online business with stores across the South West. This family business is a specialist within the leisure sector with a dedicated and knowledgeable team offering an unequalled level of service offering a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis working in their Taunton office with some hybrid working.
Main Duties (but not limited to): –
- Reviewing bookkeeping and accounts
- Processing of purchase ledger/ sales
- Managing stock reports
- Preparing yearend financial statements and liaising with Accountants
- Preparation of MI including budgets and cashflows
- Preparing and submission of VAT returns
- Managing payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the Directors with ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate must have: –
- Working experience in a similar role
- ACCA/ ACA – qualified Accountant
- Previous knowledge of Xero (not essential)
- Previous experience of payroll/ managing pensions
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate, methodical, attention to detail
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.