If you are an experienced Forensic Accountant looking for a new challenge, we have an opportunity within a thriving business to work on a project. This might also suit someone who has taken a career break and maybe not done forensic work for some time. You will be stepping into a new project team set up specifically to work on a high-profile case.
This exciting company has seen a significant increase in business in recent years and offers a supportive culture with a friendly team. After an initial induction of a couple of weeks the successful candidates can work from home. The company are looking for an individual who can become an integral part of the project team, working to tight deadlines on a collaborative basis.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to: -
- Willingness to challenge the expert in respect of the answer or approach
- Work on multiple cases, within this specific project, and being able to manage competing priorities and deadlines and drafting reports.
- A keen sense of detail is needed, recognising that every single report you issue will be critically reviewed with the aim of finding errors or areas that are capable of being challenged
- IT literate
- To promote and ensure the best practice is followed for all compliance matters
- Ensuring work is completed efficiently and delivering an exceptional client experience
Skills and qualifications required: -
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Experience in an accountancy firm or similar organisation
- The ability to produce accurate, clear and articulate reports
- An ability to work to meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A respected team player
- Flexibility and approachability under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a prime opportunity for a motivated driven individual to join a thriving business and work on a high-profile project.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this role.