My client is a multi-award winning, accountancy firm who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an Accountant to join them within their Business Services department in their Bath offices.
This is a full time, permanent position with a generous salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to: –
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Understand and complete the AML process for new and existing clients
- Assist with administrative duties as required by the firm
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and qualifications.
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- A minimum of 1 years practice experience
- Preferred ACA / ACCA
- A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
- Adaptable, organised and conscientious
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Experience of working in a practice-based environment.
- Good working knowledge of general IT Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.