My client is a well established medium sized firm of Accountants with offices spread across the South West. They provide an exceptional service to their clients and offer a range of different products to their clients.
An opportunity has become available to become a HR Advisor and to join their team. This is a chance to join an excellent firm and a great team of support staff.
This is a full time, permanent position working 5 days a week Monday - Friday. The salary is up to £28,000 depending on background and experience.
The successful candidate will support the wider HR team with a focus on recruitment either recruitment agency or professional services. You will be required to travel to other offices and therefore access to a car and a clean license is essential.
The role includes: -
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: -
- Review recruitment on a weekly basis both with internal managers and external agencies
- Communication with candidates, arranging interviews, booking psychometric tests and job offers
- Attend local careers events including university fairs
- Work in partnership with marketing to ensure roles are suitably advertised
- Daily review of recruitment and continuous updating of the ATS and CRM
- Plan and deliver individual induction plans for new starters
- Ensure employee contracts stay up to date and are issued in a timely manner
- Monitor and deliver quarterly reports on recruitment
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
Previous experience in a similar role
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Experience of working in a professional services background
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
**Please note that should this role be of interest, you will be required to provide details of your education, qualifications and gaps in any employment history.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing Business. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.