If you are an experienced Insolvency Practitioner looking for a new challenge, we have an opportunity within a thriving fast-growing business. This would also suit someone who has taken a career break and maybe not done insolvency work for some time. You will be stepping into a new project team set up specifically to work on a high-profile case.
This exciting company has seen a significant increase in business in recent years and offers a supportive culture with a friendly team. After an initial induction of a couple of weeks the successful candidates can work from home. The company are looking for an individual who can become an integral part of the project team, working to tight deadlines on a collaborative basis.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to: -
- To act as the day-to-day point of contact for a portfolio of clients, within the project, providing excellent client service at all times
- Work on multiple cases, within this specific project, and being able to manage competing priorities and deadlines and drafting reports.
- To provide adequate briefing and supervision of staff to include additional support for fellow managers
- Carry out other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job
- To promote and ensure the best practice is followed for all compliance matters
- Ensuring work is completed efficiently and delivering an exceptional client experience
Skills and qualifications required: -
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Experience in an accountancy firm or similar
- The ability to produce accurate, clear and articulate reports
- A strong understanding of UK financial reporting requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including WIP management
- Flexibility and approachability under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a prime opportunity for a motivated driven individual to join a thriving business and work on a high-profile project.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this role.