My client is a reputable, independent general Insurance brokers with a passion for delivering exemplary service to its customers. They have a fantastic reputation and supportive culture.
They are seeking an Insurance Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis to work out of their office. In terms of salary, they are offering between £22,000-£30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The main duties include;
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Answering inbound calls and taking messages
- Corresponding with various clients and issuing invoices
- Minute taking
- Using the Acturis to help with data migration from existing brokers systems, accounting and keeping files up to date
- Full list of responsibilities on job description.
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent administrative skills and background
- Knowledge of commercial products and insurance market
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literate
- Passion for customer services and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident using the system Acturis
If this sounds like the sort of role you crave, get in touch!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.