Want to hear an overview of the advert below? Copy and paste this link into a web browser https://app.hint.video/2pm5a3and get in touch!
We have a unique opportunity for a service-driven individual looking for career development in insurance. A reputable independent broker is going through an exciting period of development and wants an enthusiastic people-centred addition to their team.
They are seeking an Insurance Advisor to join their successful team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is very competitive plus bonus, dependent on experience and qualifications.
This would suit an individual with insurance experience and a dynamic and sales focused approach looking to join an exciting, buoyant business however if you are a confident communicator any back ground will be considered. This is a chance to join a company with a fantastic reputation, supportive culture, and a passion for delivering exemplary service to its customers. This full-time, permanent post boasts a competitive salary, 22 days holiday plus BH and an excellent package of benefits.
The role is Monday – Friday with some Saturday mornings. If you are someone who can demonstrate drive and determination this will be perfect for you!
Main duties include;
- Provide comprehensive insurance reviews for insurances with new and existing clients
- Being pro-active and analytical to maximise all sales opportunities
- Effectively utilise the company’s lead management and diary systems
- Manage key relationships that are assigned
- Arrange and attend video meetings
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate all inbound quotation requests
- Manage and control all paperwork required for the client to commence cover
- Liaise with insurers and relevant parties for changes in policy cover etc.
- Ensure all sales administration, diaries, payments, post and queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in line with company guidelines
- Maintain own technical competence
- Support colleagues from all areas of the business as required
- Attend industry related conferences and exhibitions
The successful candidate must have;
- Cert CII (desirable but not essential)
- GCSE Mathematics and English
- Desire to achieve targets
- Pro-active and analytical approach
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Got a solid customer service background and want career development? Get in touch!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role