Our client is a highly reputable Insurance Brokers with an incredibly experienced team and a family feel to their culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Insurance Advisor to join their thriving team in the Solihull area. This is a full time, permanent role with competitive salary and benefits on offer.
Main duties include;
- Provide exceptional advice and support to clients
- Manage renewals
- Being pro-active and analytical to maximise all sales opportunities
- Effectively utilise the company’s lead management and diary systems
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate all inbound quotation requests
- Manage and control all paperwork required for the client to commence cover
- Liaise with insurers and relevant parties for changes in policy cover etc.
- Ensure all sales administration, diaries, payments, post and queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in line with company guidelines
- Maintain own technical competence
- Support colleagues from all areas of the business as required
The successful candidate must have;
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs
- Experienced in the insurance industry
- Cert cii qualification (preferred)
- Desire to achieve targets
- Pro-active and analytical approach
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
In return you can expect a competitive package, full investment in your professional development and future career opportunities.
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.