Our client is one of the leading insurance intermediaries in the area with a passion for delivering exemplary service to its customers. They boast numerous industry awards, offer a personal development programme and career opportunities which are difficult to beat. They also have a friendly and supportive culture.
We are ideally looking for someone with either previous insurance experience to join the Personal Lines team based in the local office in the Bristol area. This is a full time, permanent post with a competitive salary – dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice and managing the service delivery to existing Personal Insurance customers.
They will also maintain retention of renewals to achieve company income targets and provide support to clients in all aspects, in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous experience within Personal Lines insurance or similar
- Knowledge of personal lines products and the insurance market
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent administrative skills and background
- Passion for customer services and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills
In return you can expect a competitive package, full investment in your professional development and future career opportunities.
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy