My client is based within the public sector and plays a vital role to ensure services remain available to customers.
We are looking for a IT Technician to support the wider IT team based in Taunton. If you have worked within 1st line support for 2 years minimum or IT support within the healthcare sector we would love to hear from you.
The purpose of the role is to provide IT support across multiple sites. The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the public sector before but this is not a deal breaker.
This is a full-time permanent position working onsite but with occasional travel required to another site in Yeovil. The salary is up to £27,500 plus benefits. Due to the nature of this role you will be required to hold a valid UK Driving license and have access to a vehicle for business travel.
Please note if you apply for this role you may be contacted via phone or email to go through some questions.
The successful candidate should be:
- Experience as a 1st line engineer and/ or 2nd line engineer
- High attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator
- A problem solving ability with experience with hardware and software
- Experience using an IM&T system or knowledge of
- Experience using a variety of systems including IOS
- Be a self motivated individual who can manage their own workload
- Be able to understand and follow processes
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.