My client is a multi-award winning, accountancy firm who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking a part qualified Accountant or Assistant Accountant to join them within in one of their Regional offices.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a generous salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to: -
• Preparing financial statements for a portfolio of clients
• Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns
• Supporting senior management on external audit engagements
• Providing software training for software such as Digita and Xero
• Undertake assigned work in conjunction with relevant training
• Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Understand and complete the AML process for new and existing clients
- Take an active role in team meetings and discussions
The successful candidate: -
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
• Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- A minimum of 2 years practice experience
- Working towards a professional qualification AAT/ ACA / ACCA
• A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
• Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
• Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
• Experience of working in a practice-based environment.
• Good working knowledge of general IT Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.