My client is a national, award-winning business who deliver exemplary service to their customers and dynamic, cutting-edge products and services. They offer an exceptional working environment with a dynamic and progressive culture.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator on a 2-month term contract to be based in Taunton. You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Manager, data input and will be a key member of the team in its day-to-day performance.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following: -
- Good personal motivation, organisational skills, and the ability to manage your own workload
- Flexibility and approachability under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent client care skills
- The ability to work closely with other members of the team and management team
- Effective delegation and time management
- Previous administration experience within a professional services environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure growing award-winning health insurer.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.