If you have a background in payroll and want a new opportunity, we are looking for a self-motivated person who is passionate about client care.
This is a full time, permanent position (although part-time will be considered) with a salary in the region of £22,000 to £25,000, dependent on experience, and loads of additional benefits.
You will be responsible for the processing and administration of payrolls over various frequencies within an allocated portfolio. The role also includes the delivery of other payroll and client related services, including record keeping and reporting.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following: –
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll and current HMRC procedures
- Experience in processing payroll in a Practice or Bureau environment
- Ability to carry out manual calculations
- Knowledge of Bright Pay is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent client care skills
- Confidence to communicate at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and secure business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.