If you have a background in payroll working for an Accountancy Practice or Bureau and want to take the next step in your career we have an opportunity for a self-motivated Payroll Administrator who is passionate about client care.
Our client is offering an outsourced payroll function to dynamic businesses and is offering a competitive salary plus a package plus pension, group life assurance, group income protection and other health benefits.
You will be responsible for the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies within an allocated portfolio. The role also includes the delivery of other payroll and client related services, including record keeping and reporting.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following: –
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll
- Experience in processing payroll in a Practice preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent client care skills
- Confidence to communicate at all levels
This is an opportunity for someone motivated by quality and client care to enhance their career.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.