We have been instructed on a Client Manager opportunity on behalf of a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants with offices across Somerset and Devon.
Would suit an ambitious ACA/ ACCA qualified individual working in practice, ideally with experience in healthcare/ medical a distinct advantage. For the right individual the position could potentially be fully remote, but you would be required to visit the office for an initial induction and every couple of weeks going forward. Consequently, candidates will only be considered if they live in the South-West of England.
Main Duties (but not limited to) are: -
- Managing all aspects of a client portfolio in the medical sector
- Supporting and working on financial statements for clients
- Checking and assisting with VAT returns
- Being the prime point of contact for clients
- Working with the Directors providing a range of accounting services
- More duties as included in the full job description to be provided
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications: -
- A minimum of 3 years’ practice experience
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or part qualified
- If not qualified experience of managing a portfolio is essential
- Knowledge of medical accounting
- Experience of producing financial statements
- Takes own initiative, organised & able to meet deadlines
- Experience of online software
This is a full-time, permanent position with hybrid and flexible working and for the right candidate fully remote will be considered. However, candidates will only be considered if they live in the South-West.
For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.