Do you have a strong background in handling insurance claims? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable insurance business based in the Glasgow area looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Senior Claims Handler to join their buoyant and professional team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is competitive dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications and pension.
Main duties include:
- Provide exceptional support to customers ensuring a high level of service
- Input new claims onto the system
- Continuously update claims records on the system
- Continuously update claim records on the system including risk screens
- Maintain comprehensive diary system to monitor claims progress
- Ensure all actions are clearly recorded in the file notes
- Deal with correspondence quickly to avoid any delay in settlement of a claim
- Ensure full settlement details are received before bringing files to a close
- Deal with repudiated claims and understanding why they have been repudiated
The successful candidate must have:
- Good knowledge of all general classes of insurance.
- Experience in insurance commercial claims handling
- Strong leader
- Cert CII qualified (preferred)
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Ownership of own continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.