My client is a highly successful firm with offices across the South-West. They are experiencing an extraordinary period of growth and are seeking to expand their highly professional and successful tax team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of clients.
They operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record. The salary is very competitive, depending on experience, plus a suite of excellent benefits!
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: –
- Supporting the team to provide a range of tax advice
- Provide innovative tax planning across a broad range of taxes
- Dealing with client enquiries and managing tax only client relationships
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence including enquiries
- Assist in managing financial performance of the tax department
- To run and present internal meetings
- Some review and preparation of complex tax returns
- Managing the tax compliance work on a client portfolio
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and qualifications: –
- ACA/ ACCA/ CAT qualified
- A positive attitude, friendly and personable
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working in Personal Tax
- Commercially minded with the ability to spot opportunities that may benefit their clients
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Keen to contribute to our client’s business development activities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm with offices across the South-West.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.