My client is a highly successful firm of Accountants who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are experiencing an extraordinary period of growth and are seeking to expand their team.
Our client is looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their team in Barnstaple. You will undertake both practical and theoretical training whilst studying for your AAT qualification. You will not only be offered support and mentoring throughout your training, but funding for training, a competitive salary and time off for study.
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
• Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
• A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
• Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
• Adaptable, organised and conscientious
• Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
• Good written and oral communications skills
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs, grade 9-4, including Maths and English and you will have or expect to have, at least 2 A Levels grade A-C (or equivalent)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.