My client has exciting opportunities for creative, talented, ambitious self-starters to join a thriving firm with offices in Chard, Somerset. People are vital to our client’s success, and they are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be their future leaders. They are looking for school, college and university leavers who will be provided with excellent support and training to help develop their skills to succeed in this profession.
This is a full time, permanent position with excellent benefits and a competitive starting salary that will be reviewed every 6 months and increase as qualifications are gained.
The main duties include: –
- Processing and/ or checking VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties such as purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Data entry
- Administration and relevant tasks as necessary
Our client provide and fund:
- Technical training with recognised training providers
- Tuition/Revision Courses
- Student Registration Fees
- Annual Student subscriptions
- Examination entry fees
- Paid study leave for courses and exams
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly approach; team player
- Be methodical
Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) mostly at Grade A*-B/ 9-5, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent) grade A* – B
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.