My client has exciting opportunities for a creative, talented, ambitious self-starters to join a thriving firm with offices in Devon. People are vital to our client’s success, and they are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be their future partners and leaders. They are looking for school, college and university leavers who will be provided with excellent support and training to help develop their skills to succeed in this profession.
This is a full time, permanent position with excellent benefits and a competitive starting salary that will increase as qualifications are gained.
The main duties include: –
- Processing and/ or checking VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties such as purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Administration and relevant tasks as necessary
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements
Our client provide and fund:
- Technical training with recognised training providers
- Tuition/Revision Courses
- Student Registration Fees
- Annual Student subscriptions
- Books and materials
- Exemption/examination entry fees
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- To be confident and a collaborative team player
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Be methodical and happy working with figures
Ideally for school leavers a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) mostly at Grade A*-B/ 9-5, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent) grade A* – B. For graduates a minimum 2.2 in your degree or equivalent, although the subject of your degree is not important.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for these roles.