A career opportunity has arisen in a chartered accountancy practice in Taunton offering the chance to join a growing finance team to provide specialist administrative support. This is a superb opportunity to start, or develop, your career within this specialist sector with increasing responsibility on offer within a growing firm.
Our client is a leading Regional Accountancy firm with a number of offices, and you will be joining an experienced team of Administrators, Managers and Partners. This is a full time, permanent position with a generous salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits and support to complete professional development and qualifications.
Main duties include (but not limited to): –
- Case set up within ethical and statutory requirements
- Undertaking investigations into the company affairs
- Varied asset recovery
- Drafting progress reports and case closure
- Other duties as specified on the Job Description (to be provided)
The successful candidate must have: –
- Knowledge of insolvency procedures – desirable not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (unless entry level)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- A natural willingness to assist others
This is an exciting opportunity for either an accomplished insolvency professional or an accountant wanting a new challenge. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.